You can type here any text you want

1989 Pontiac : Trans Am TTA #871

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ProjectWE4

C. Horel
Vehicle Description

1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans AM

What I have for sale here is rare (1555) 19989 Turbo Trans AM

I have owned the car for a little under a year. I purchased it locally of a friend who was moving on to bigger and better things, and I couldn't pass up this rare car. I have also owned my Buick WE4 T-Type/Grand national (that is also for sale) for a few years now as well, so I am familiar with these cars. If you have any questions about either one feel free to email me at projectwe4@hotmail.com There is nothing wrong with either one of these vehicles, it is just time to move on to a different project, so these have to go.

The body just turned 200k miles and its still wearing the original factory paint, so as im sure you could guess, it has seen better days. The cars hood is in need of a paint job.

As far as dents, and the overall shape of the body, its in great shape, no large or obvious dents or dings, just fading paint.

At 162,xxx miles the motor was rebuilt, and a lot of parts replaced. The car starts up every time like a charm, and runs great. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car across country! Below is the list of what was rebuilt / replaced at 162k

The interior is also the factory interior with 200k miles on it. The front seats have seen better days as well, which is why the seat covers are over them. The rear seats are in pretty good shape considering the mileage and year of the car.

All power options that came with the car are still in great working condition.

Engine was rebuilt, and the following major parts were installed. (Please see pictures of the actual invoice, with a total of over $5000 in parts!

" .010 oversized GM pistons
" stock gm lifters
" Crower valve springs and the list goes on ( again please see pictures of the receipts for a more detailed list)

Transmission, Suspension, and Drive train

" Fully Built 200r4 Transmission by Performance Transmission of Las Vegas capable of nine second passes.

" Transbrake
" Art Carr non lock up 3500 Stall
" B&M mega shifter in console with the original one as an extra
" Stock suspension
" stock rear end
" Stock TTA front and rear rims with new tires all around (falken p245/50zR16 )

Performance and Modifications

" Dual fan setup up from ramcharger
" stock turbo and stock injectors
" Upgraded 340 walbro fuel pump with hotwire kit
" adjustable fuel pressure regulator
" stock throttle body
" ported intake manifold and match ported heads
" stock headers
" Comp 206/206 cam
" Stock intercooler ( BRAND NEW)
" Innovative progate - External wastegate
" 3 Inch downpipe
" Full ATR cat back dual exhaust.
" Manual Boost Controller
" Custom Driveshaft loop
" 7 Piece billet aluminum pulleys set, Race or Stock Style Billet Aluminum Crank Pulley Razor Billet Aluminum Water Pump Pulley Razor Sryle Power Steering Pulley Razor Style Idler/tensioner pulley Razor Style Billet Aluminum Alternator Pulley
" Chrome Plated Aluminum Alternator Fan

Interior

" autometer boost guage 30 psi
" autometer oil pressure gauge
" 6 point roll cage by qualafab inc
" 5 point SFI racing harness for both passenger and driver seat.
" custom made floor mats with TTA embroidery and car number ( Number 871)
" New t-Top seals ( not yet installed, but are included

I can get pics on request. I also have a set of Center Line Convo Pro Wheels drag rims 15x8 rears and 15x4 fronts.

It was but i have returned just a few things to stock. All you need to run those numbers again is a turbo injectors and fmic.

Back