1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am w T-Tops/Cloth #1040 of 1555/ $15K

kman71

1989 Pontiac 20th Anniversary Indy Pace Car Turbo Trans Am
#1040 of 1555 produced. T-top with Cloth Interior.
59,000 Miles
$15,000 FIRM

Located in South West Suburb of Illinois

Fresh Engine Rebuild with 208 Roller Cam and TE-42 Turbo at 58,000 miles.

Fresh SG1 block with Turbo crank, stock 2 dot rods w/ARP rod bolts and stock pistons.
Block has 2 Billet Main caps with ARP main studs. Refreshed Stock ported heads.
Front Mount Intercooler with 2 stage Aluminum Radiator, 3" downpipe with cat delete Borla Exhaust. Art Carr 2800 Convertor. Refreshed ported heads with stock valve rockers.
Ford 9" rear end, with new 3.25 gear, full Spool. Adjustable Air bags on rear end.
Upgraded Wilwood Rear brakes.
Fully restored inside and out. Paint is 9-10.
Rebuilt Headlights, New Power Antenna, New Rear hatch Motor and rear Struts, New Fiberglass Rear Spoiler. Converted AC that is ICE COLD.
Upgraded to today's standards with custom stereo, HID headlights and fog lights, Walbro Fuel pump with 60 injectors, hot wired fuel kit, High Output 200 Amp Alternator, Extender G adjustable computer chip, Power Logger with upgraded fast reading scanmaster, Wideband Setup with Air Flow pillar gauge, Boost Gauge on pillar, and Electronic Fuel Pressure Gauge, Razor's Alki Kit, Custom Black Powder Coated GNX Turbo Shield and Black powder coated headers, Adjustable in cabin Boost Control 10 to 24 PSI with Precision Wastegate.
New Firestone Indy wide oval 245/50R16s on the front and New Mickey Thompson Street ET 295/50R16's on the rear.
New headliner and Emblems.

Custom Car Appraisal from 2011 for $18,500 and has only gone up since the restoration. See attached doc.
Complete Restoration log with Vehicle History Report. See attached doc.
COLLECTOR BOX included. Not complete, missing decals and keychain.
This car needs nothing done to it...ready for cruise nights, car shows, and the drag strip. HAS NOT been to drag strip since rebuild/restoration.

Serious Inquiries only, PRICE FIRM.
NO TRADES OR FINANCING.
CASH OR CASHIERS CHECK ONLY*.
Title will be released after Cashiers Check clears bank.
Contact by email for appointment to view car.
$500 NON REFUNDABLE Deposit for Test Drive.
Deposit will be applied to sale price if purchased.

Click the link below to see full pics of the car.
http://s1115.photobucket.com/user/kriscarr71/slideshow/TTA 1040/TTA 1040 FOR SALE

Attachments

• TTA 1040 Maintenance Log and Vehicle History Report 082213.pdf
    148.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 1989_TTA_Kevin_Carr2 Appraisal 1040 04152011.pdf
    146.3 KB · Views: 94
I'm interested in seeing if your car sells. I have a festival car also with 36,000 miles, and a 9" rear end. I paid $15,400 for it 7 years ago, and I know the value has gone up. Good luck with the sale! I personally like the cloth seats a lot more than the leather. Doesn't wear, and is more comfortable. Nice car! Good luck with sale!