You can type here any text you want

1989 TTA Tachometer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

91Bird305

Anyone know where u could pick one of these up at? A website maybe or maybe someone has one for sale?

That's going to be very hard to find and expensive when you do :eek:

I remember seeing one for sale a couple of years ago.

I want my tach to work and really don't want to put an aftermarket one just hanging somewhere.

Originally posted by 91Bird305
I want my tach to work and really don't want to put an aftermarket one just hanging somewhere.

Some dealers will referbish the entire cluster, actually they send it out to have done; in Houston it's around $400 if you remove the cluster yourself.

Hmm, seems like I have heard of this before. A company that will refurbish your guage cluster. Can't remember who it was though.

Originally posted by 91Bird305
Hmm, seems like I have heard of this before. A company that will refurbish your guage cluster. Can't remember who it was though.

Eric,

When you find this information, Post a new thread containting the details, and, I will link it to the FAQ List :)

RobR has one on eBAy right now.

leeb

Originally posted by lburou
Eric,

When you find this information, Post a new thread containting the details, and, I will link it to the FAQ List :)

RobR has one on eBAy right now.

leeb
That's not a TTA tach, its a V8 tach. Just to make sure :)

Three new links to the FAQ list (for tach repair, licensed TTA emblems, and TV and Transmission parts) have been added today :)

Thanks for your help. :cool:

Yeah, I bid on that last night and then mysteriously a "new" ebay member bid 13 seperate times at once all the way to my max bid. :rolleyes: Gee, wonder who that was? Seller, lol.

If it wouldn't hurt anyone, I REALLY need this gauge cluster and would appreciate it if no one started a bidding war with me on there. I plan on selling all the emblems and stickers on here if I win the auction. I don't need to mark up a non-turbo trans am with stickers when its not one. :)

Back