You can type here any text you want

1989 Turbo T/A For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

david buschur

I have to get rid of something, new four car garage 2 years ago and I just bought the 8th one tonight that has to be kept inside.

I just got this 1989 Turbo T/A and since I already have a WE-4 I am going to go ahead and sell this one off. No other reason for selling other than I have too many cars and need to off something.

This car is absolutely perfect and that is why I picked it up in the first place. 27,000 original miles. The car is 100% bone stock other than someone put an offroad pipe with a dump on it somewhere along the line.

The car had the original tires on it until this morning and still has the original 20th Anniversary plug wires on it, I put fresh plugs in it for the first time last week.

T-top car with leather interior. I don't think you can find one of these with a nicer interior, everything is clean and damn near perfect. The t-tops are the lexan pieces, crack free and perfect. I have the dealer package with all the information on the car. The wing is also spider web free but does has one small flaw in it on the passenger side where it meets the trunk lid, barely noticeable.

I guess if you are looking for one of these that is about as perfect as it was the day it was built this is the one. Other than the valve covers just getting "dirty" from being 15 years old the underhood is spotless.

A/C does need re-charged and the hood and rear hatch struts could use replacing.

Also, I just ordered an ATR crossover pipe and downpipe for the car, haven't even got them yet. I will give them to the new owner.

I'll either sell it for $18,000 or it will be the one I push outside in the weather, and that would be a shame.

You can e-mail me for any other information.

Thanks guys, hope it goes to a good home.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com

David, this section is for technical not for sale. Please repost the add in the "for sale" section.

Thanks.

Back