You can type here any text you want

1989 Turbo Trans Am ($17,000 obo)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gotsmoke?

Family problems force me to sell this car I just finally bought.

1989 Turbo Trans Am 20th Ann Pace Car. 47K miles, 3.8L Turbo, 200R4 Auto

Re-painted once in the correct factory white, great Dunlop tires, 50lb injectors, adj fuel pressure regulator, Turbo Tweak Chip (have factory inj, reg, chip, intake pipe and orig couplings) Scanmaster installed, newer style factor Pontiac CD player (have original tape deck), factory Turbo Trans Am floor mats, two sets of T-tops w/bags, two extra rims, factory exhaust (except muffler), extra steering wheel with controls, extra GM mass airflow sensor, Pace Car Decals (on flex magnets) 1989 Indy 500 jacket (in box), 1989 Indy 500 Program, sales brochure, owners manuals, warranty, tires warranty, turbo supplement, magazines, dealers guides, PHS documents, orignal spare tire w/ inflator, GM shop manual/ turbo supplement, car cover.

Email me at hogzfan@hotmail.com for the photobucket link. I am too new here to have a direct link in the thread. Sorry.

Location?
So, what's with the vibration issue?

Cabot AR. Thanks for asking. It is fixed. I had a smart man (3 Turbo Buicks) help me learn a little bit. The fuel pressure was set at 36 not 43lbs. The TPS was out just a touch 39 vs 42 and the IAC was out a touch too. We changed the position on the torque convertor again. I changed the plugs and wires to be safe (don't know that it was needed). That all help 100% I am new to these cars and as you probably know there is a vibration that is just there with a 3.8L or so I am told. This vibration is worse in the TTA. So a little bit was me getting used to the car too I guess. Don't think I had a prob that I discovered that was too big or expensive and decided to dump it. I also am sell my 1979 400 4 spd TA. It is all going, TA stuff, BBC stuff...everything. Not just a TTA.

Cabot AR. Thanks for asking. It is fixed. I had a smart man (3 Turbo Buicks) help me learn a little bit. The fuel pressure was set at 36 not 43lbs. The TPS was out just a touch 39 vs 42 and the IAC was out a touch too. We changed the position on the torque convertor again. I changed the plugs and wires to be safe (don't know that it was needed). That all help 100% I am new to these cars and as you probably know there is a vibration that is just there with a 3.8L or so I am told. This vibration is worse in the TTA. So a little bit was me getting used to the car too I guess. Don't think I had a prob that I discovered that was too big or expensive and decided to dump it. I also am sell my 1979 400 4 spd TA. It is all going, TA stuff, BBC stuff...everything. Not just a TTA.

Is the 79 a Tenth Anniversary?

No, sorry. It is silver though. Hard top, new paint, tires, restored snowflakes, dash, carpet, front seats, engine, ... over 10K in receipts over the last three years. Very nice and strong.

No, sorry. It is silver though. Hard top, new paint, tires, restored snowflakes, dash, carpet, front seats, engine, ... over 10K in receipts over the last three years. Very nice and strong.

Thanks for the reply, 10th anni's have a special place in my heart:cool:

Along with the twisted 6's:biggrin:

Back