1989 Turbo Trans Am - 75K miles

UNGN

Can't Re- Member
Car is in Southlake, TX (10 minutes west of DFW airport) and price is $15,500 Firm.

I've had this for sale for a while, but there has been more interest lately so I should probably advertise it a little more.

Info is in the Dallas Craigslist TTA

If the above link doesn't doesn't work go to Dallas Craigslist and search "TTA"

Car is all original, rust free, unraced, always garaged, shiny original paint, get in and drive across country, survivor. I've owned it since 2005 and put in a new fuel tank, Racetronix fuel pump & hotwire, new Koni adjustable shocks, brand new GTA's. Previous owner put in aftermarket stereo (my son upgraded it to bluetooth & and dual 12" subs), subframe connectors and theft deterrent.

Here is a walkaround video shot yesterday:

Price was $16K, but the A/C Compressor (original R12) is making some noise, so the new price is $15.5K. A/C holds a charge still blows cold, but it should be checked out by a professional. Price is firm so do not call to haggle and know that before you contact me. People get butt hurt when I won't knock off $500 so they'll feel better about themselves. That is something you need to work through with your shrink. I know these won't be getting any cheaper in the future.

Contact info (Cell text) is in the CL ad or you can email me at support@ungn.net

Gateway Classic Cars called me and I"m seriously thinking about consigning with them, so contact me soon if you want a very nice TTA and not pay $2500 more than I'm currently asking.

Gateway won't pull that kind of coin out of it...it will sit there for 60 days and then they will try to move you on your price point. Yours is clean...makes me miss mine. If I could only get rid of my 64 Cad with the LS swap....

I'm very close to selling it. Have multiple serious, people interested. Don't want to jinx it, but it should be sold by next week.

A classic car importer from Poland called and was going to wire a deposit, but I had just got off the phone with a guy from California who wired me a deposit.

I've had deals with deposits fall through in the past, but the California buyer has a plane ticket to Dallas. Weather should be perfect next week to drive it back to LA.

Car is SOLD. If you have a nice TTA for sale, the guy in Poland's shipper called me during the sale to California guy. He still wants one.

I have a cloth seat car avalable with 78,000 miles. Please give the poland guy my number. 720-410-3909

PM sent. My buyer mentioned your car as the Poland guy was on the phone, but we hung up before I could give him the info.