You can type here any text you want

1990 Mustang Race Coupe No expense Spared

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Detomaso71

I am thinning herd and unloading a few cars and need space so no trades please.
Also I currently do not plan to part out this car

heres what I have

350 CID Dart Iron Eagle
Sonny bryant billet crank (3650$ cost for crank alone)
Wilsons cutom intake with 225 injectors from Hartline/Precision
Maximum custom head from Total engine airflow (over 8 K in heads alone)
everything in engine is Jessel, Crower etc
Cams was custom for turbo set up from Bullet cams and entire set up was built for Forced induction for 1500 plus HP, theres too much to list and it took 6 months to get all the parts and thats not including labor, again everything was custom, all receipts and specs only to serious buyers
this engine was guaranteed to crush x275 which is how this project began for x275 and NMRA DR class

transmission is Lonnies top shelf T400 spragless extreme (around 4 K if I recall correctly)

the coupe is Reef blue with beautiful paint, paint job was 6 K
car shell was 7 K and I have 7 grand in suspension
everything else from Racecraft and chromoly K member and light weight rack pinion
all suspension is top of lien Santuff front and back and strange light weight brakes front and back

rear end again all custom weded and fabricated when the front and read motor plates were fabbed. maximum splined and gun drilled everything, see pics

I did zero of this work but hired it out professionally here with Barker performance engines and Rigid welding
wheels were also very high dollar double bead locked champions with hoosier tires front and back 275DR and are the new CWI X drags, see pics

Interior is out of car but I have all the pieces, we were in process of starting the 25.3 cage when I decided on change of plans, has two new Kirkley alum seats

engine management is Big stuff 3 kit all new (was around 2500$) with numerous sensors

to finish needs the cage and re install interior and then finish fuel and exhaust

I am willing to loose a little over 20 K not including all the labor
will sell for 36,500 my loss your gain, again I have all the receipts and paper work for serious buyer

also I have new smoked tail light covers to install still as I removed the others as one had a small scratch and I have the Cobra insert painted in front air dam not installed all goes with car

Additional Engine available!!
450 HP Ford Motorsports engine Brand new never started 347 stroker with 8 K in it and will sell for half that at 4 K complete except valve covers and intake not included with this car
I had my builder verify its all new and balanced and he can vouch for the integrity and parts used in either engine

Attachments

• 318.JPG
    318.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 269
  • 342.JPG
    342.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 250
  • 399.JPG
    399.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 255
  • 322.JPG
    322.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 343
  • 328.JPG
    328.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 262
  • 338.JPG
    338.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 237
  • 320.JPG
    320.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 224
  • 331.JPG
    331.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 258
  • 339.JPG
    339.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 232
  • 329.JPG
    329.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 212
That was original plan but no one could/would build it so used a better block and parts and it would be a monster
Funny thing is it ended up costing way more than stage engine which I wasn't planning on

Ya it happens I would give anything to drive a x275 car there my favorite I love buicks but I would drive it all day long even if it didn't move out of the shop slow motion sweet ride! !!!!!

Back