You can type here any text you want

1990 Subaru Loyale Turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1dollardog

Are we there yet?
I have a 1990 Subaru Loyale Turbo 4 door sedan AWD for sale. Car has 111K miles which is nothing to a Subaru. Body has rust in front fenders and a little at bottoms of doors. Turbo works fine but don't expect wrx type of power. It is the 1.8 engine with 4speed automatic trans. Good dependable little car and pretty good on gas (around 25-26 mpg). Tires have 90% left and car handles very good. It is located in east Tennessee and wouldn't have a problem being driven anywhere. Very good drivetrain, body good but has some rust, interior exellent but one rear power window has trouble rolling back up once you roll it down. Asking $1200.00 or would take partial trade on GN parts. I'm needing a set of 86/87 GN wheels and caps, full emblem set, grey steering wheel with horn button, front seats, carpet set and probably a few more things. Lets make a deal. Its a good little car that I've been driving everyday since I bought it and had absolutely no problems with it. I have 4 cars now and just don't need it.

Back