You can type here any text you want

1992 Plymouth Laser RS 5 speed, 49k miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dhauser

The end is fear
This has been my daily driver for the past 10 months, and I've logged over 12k trouble-free miles with it. I bought it at a collector car auction last year because I wanted something that got good gas mileage and this car was the cleanest damn car in the whole auction!!

This is the perfect commuter car, high school or college student car, or car for someone wanting something with lower miles but not a lot of money. I've gotten as high as 32 mpg on a roadtrip driving 80 mph all the way. 5 speed is fun to drive and the DOHC 16 valve motor is spunky for sure.

Vitals:

** Red exterior in gorgeous condition, straight, zero rust, and paint is in excellent shape! No issues.

** Gray interior is in mint condition. Seats are perfect, carpet, dash, headliner, everything is in like new condition. A couple scratches in the hatchback area from previous cargo are only indications it's not new.

** Engine bay is clean and neat. Oil just changed and new air filter installed a few months ago. Starts, runs, stops, handles, great.

** ARCTIC cold AC, cruise works great, sound system is excellent, and all lights, heat, defrost, wipers, etc work as they should.

** 5 speed tranny shifts great. If you don't put your foot to the floor when shifting into first, a slight grind happens, but that's no biggie. Does not grind at all between any shifts.

** Comes with an extra set of Eagle Talon 16x6 aluminum wheels. Was going to install when I put new tires on, but tires have held up amazingly well over the last 12k miles.

ONLY 49K MILES! $4000 firm or $4500 with new set of tires mounted on Talon wheels.

Attachments

• wholeA.jpg
    wholeA.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 56
Back