You can type here any text you want

1992 Typhoon

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WhiteTy

I'm selling my Typhoon and someone recommended me to post it up on turbobuick.com, so here it is.
I am traveling 500 miles, two or more times a month up to Kansas. I don't want to put the ty through that kind of punishment and put all those miles on it. This is the last thing I want to do but it's for the well being of the truck. The truck has all the original paperwork and owner's manual and maintenance records. It has under 86,000 miles. The truck is mechanically sound and runs like a charm. The cosmetics of the truck is good. The paint is fine other than 4 little rust spots (little meaning 2-3 mm in diameter) on the back tailgate. I don't have any current pictures of the truck as I am in Kansas and it is in Texas. I will get current pictures up as soon as I can. I do have pictures from that summer. As far as mods go I just put on 4 KYB MonoMax shocks. Belltech swaybar, 160 degree thermostat, and two 2" Belltech lowering blocks (all not installed yet). 3'' catback and K&N filter. It has the factory CD player, and a brand new Gold Duralast battery with warranty. Asking $12,500 obo. Send me a pm or email me at green.eric1@gmail.com

Since it's my first post here can someone post up the pictures for me?

Here are your pictures from sy/ty

Typhoon017.jpg

Typhoon016.jpg

Typhoon015.jpg

Sometimes I miss my Typhoon....like right now. Nice truck. Good luck with the sale.

Jim

i will be getting more pictures up...like the interior and engine and any other pictures people want in a week.

actual miles on truck is 82,863. saw that on the odo yesterday. will get pictures up when I get back from spring break

Back