You can type here any text you want

1993 mustang notch 4 cyl. $3,500 obo tx

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

deftool

1993 ford mustang lx 4 cylinder automatic 118,000 miles

$3,500 obo

automatic, a/c , new polk audio speaker system (3.5's dash, 6.5's door, and 6 x 9's rear) , crunch amp, bluetooth sony explod head unit. new tint, new alarm system. ZR rims. brand new front disk brakes and pads. replaced front bearings as well. new headlights.

car is straight and in pretty good shape, clean interior except for the headliner coming down. also, car has a couple of paint chips. runs and drives ok.

will sell for less without audio.

more pics here: mustang :: mustang notch slideshow by deftool10 - Photobucket

DSC00806.jpg

thanks, i hope so. money will definitely go towards my gn funds.

btw, if anyone needs shipping quotes for this car, i can get them for you. i've used a transporting company near me for two other cars that i recently sold for very low shipping price.

$3000 for everything. plus i will throw in new 12" kicker sub and an jl audio 500/1 amp.

Can you post some pics of interior,trunk and underhood.or you can send then to my email jokerjames1120@msn.com thanks

there is a link above the picture you can click on for more pics. i dont think there are pics of underhood or trunk in that slideshow so i'll try to get some for you tomoro. but you can see some of the interior on there.

Back