1994 TT Supra 6speed for sale, mostly stock..

forcedfedv6

Banned
Just recently bought this car and have come to the realization that this car is not for me, it belongs with someone much younger who is willing to give it the love and really enjoy this wonderful car..

1994 TT 6speed conversion done less than a year ago with everything new, before engine was put in it was taken apart and put together with all new OEM toyota parts from the ground up, that was done about 6k miles ago asking price is $25,500.00 OBO, I paid $24k for it straight up and got proff of it plus another $2k fixing little things that were wrong with her at the time of purchase, needless to say she runs really strong at 18psi and idles like a dream after I got her fine tuned.. if you have any questions or require more pictures than what I've posted please PM me and i will do my best to provide you with the information you need, I dont want to see any negative comments on my post, the car is very clean, no scratches, dents or rust anywhere on the body and it has clean title, the car has lots of potential to go fast, if you want to go single you would be 5k away from making 800rwph if you wanted too and this motor along with transmission will handle it with no problem at all.. :)

Most of the Mods below where done by the previous owner so as you can see there is over 50k invested in this Supra..

Engine &Transmission

Full rebuilt Twin turbo engine including new Turbos. And oil cooler. It will handle 900HP $3,750
All new injectors and seals $550, new water pump and seal $150, Oil pump and oil pan $350, New power steering pump
Newer transmission with all V-160 oil $,3900 (These transmissions are known to handle 1000+HP.)
New south bend stage 2 clutch kit $780, new Toyota OEM flywheel $700
New TRD strut tower brace $250
New OEM drive shaft and donut with HD bolts $950
New ac compressor with fresh AC charge less than 3 months ago $200
All new timing belt tensioner and roller $225
New red top Optima battery with 7 Year warranty $155

Suspension

New K Sport 32 way adjustable coil overs $1,200
All new wheel bearings $250
New HD axles $650
New front TT brake calipers with performance slotted rotors $900
HD steal braded break lines $150

Interior

New Auto page 9000 Alarm with motion, tilt and tap sensor $700
New OEM Ac/vent controls $745
All new sun roof seals $325
New clock replacement 25PSI boost gauge $90
New Full custom sheep skin leather interior with Alcantara Swede microfiber middle inserts with red stitching. Also in the back the upper seats SUPRA is written in red stitching. $1,950
New AVCR- boost controller $550
Full interior LED light conversion in red led to match all interior. $450

Exterior

New rear bumper plastic diffuser shields $160, new front bumper under tray cover $130
Complete car repaint 1/7/09 with all dents scratches and scuff removed, the car has some very minor scratches now and one or two rock chips due to driving it. $2,700
High power full 3.5” inch exhaust, 3.5in Downpipe and mid pipe $1,150
New ARC Bad ass front mount intercooler $2200. Custom made intake $250
TSW rims front are 9X18 with some minor scratches and rear are 10.5 X 18’s. $1,200 with Pirelli P Zero BAD ass tires. Front are 235/40/18 and rear are 295/30/18 tires cost $1,000.

Stereo

New Pioneer CD player with WMA, MP3, IPod hook up with cable in the arm rest, acc hook up , fully detachable face, and many other options $350
New Front and rear Diamond audio 6 ½ inch D6 component speakers $500 per set x 2 sets -$1,000
Cadence D class amplifier for sub $500, and CRUSH 4 channel amp for mid’s $250 All high end audio, Including all new 4 gauge wiring 2 sets of RF RCA’s, distribution block and fuse relay. The stereo sounds Great and crystal clear, with just the right amount of base.
Keep in mind, these prices are just what I paid for parts NOT including any installation $$$$$.
the Previous owner before me bought the supra for $19,500 and invested easily over $28,000+ CASH. Just in parts add it all up its NO BS, he has well over $47,000 since initial purchase was made.

I bought it from him straight up for 24k and invested another 2k in making her perfect, my loss is your gain Please no low ballers or tire kickers need to apply, this i a beaufiful supra and its worth every penny that im asking for it.
I own the car out right with a clean and clear title this car has never been in any accidents and I have a CARFAX to prove its complete history…

issues: antenna wont go up or down but motor works, and one of the center console hinges is broken, other than that not much more to do, expect put the key in and drive her, if sold locally i will provide smog check before new owner decides to get her registered.. Final price does not include Shipping if bought from out of state, buyer will take care of that at their own leisure and choice of shipping company.

thanks
email at matanovich@hotmail.com for more info..

Harold
pics below

Suprapropic.jpg

IMG_0011-3.jpg

IMG_0016-2.jpg

IMG_0020-4.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024-5.jpg

IMG_0027-3.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0037-1.jpg

Nice car, does the Carfax show it being in Phoenix? It looks like a car a friend had.

Nice car, does the Carfax show it being in Phoenix? It looks like a car a friend had.

No carfax shows california and Oregon only.. 128k on body but less than 6k on the all new drivetrain (motor and transmission driveshaft and rear end parts).. thanks for the compliment :) yes the car is very nice indeed and pretty damn quick on the highway. :D

Nice ride. I thought you just bought this car and was gonna put the gnkiller license plate:eek:

Are you getting back into the GN scene?

Good Luck with the sale.:cool:

Nice ride. I thought you just bought this car and was gonna put the gnkiller license plate:eek:

Are you getting back into the GN scene?

Good Luck with the sale.:cool:

thanks for the compliments, yeah i was going to put that on the plate but since then I changed my mind, This car just really isnt my style and it belongs to a younger owner who will drive her and enjoy the crap out of it,, as far as getting back into GN's I got my eye out on a couple as we speak, so I might be back to terrorize the board members on the SW forum. LOL

i can vouch for this car this sucker pulls really fast in any gear you put it in, the pictures dont do it any justice you must see it in person

Where is this car at?

Right now in Long beach california at my house, this car can be driven anywhere accross the USA and i can guarantee it wont break down on you and get you at least 25mpg as long as you keep your foot out of it.. :) it also comes with the full complete stock exhaust down to the catalytic convertons and stock air intake just in case you want to put back to stock form..

What kinda power does it make? I never liked white but that looks as good as any Supra I have ever seen. Love those seats. Tastefully done.

Thanks for the compliment on the seats they are really nice indeed, the car has the stock turbos and currently running 18psi to 20psi (on cold nights), never had it dynoed but the guy that did the tuning told me that after driving it he guessed that it should be making between 340/360rwhp they have a dyno on premises and thats how he could guesstimate how much, he said that it was pretty damn fast for just a BPU supra with few mods done to it, ( you cant push the stock turbos higher than 22psi because they wont last very long if you do), the car has a lot of potential just the way it sits, if you go with a big single like a 76 PTE DBB, 850cc injectors, piggyback oem for tuning and 262 HKS cams, at 22psi on 91 pump gas it should make close to 600 RWHP with nothing else done to the car and if you throw in an alky system after tunning, it should easily make high 700 rwhp with little to no effort at all on stock internals, go ahead and ask me how I know?, I've seen cars with the same setup as mine except with a single do close to 600rwhp on a fat 10.7 AF tune. ;) lots of potential with these little 3.0 motors..:D, plus with the manual transmission little to no power is loss through the drivetrain..