You can type here any text you want

1996 Buick Roadmaster Wagon no wood on 20's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ryan319

84K miles, LT1 motor, very similar to the Corvette and F-body LT1. 4 speed auto trans with 2.96 gear posi rear end. The car is fully loaded and everything works; power windows, doors, mirrors, and seats. The interior is all really nice; no rips or significant staining. It has an Alpine CD player and is wired for an amp. The mileage will go up as this is my daily driver.

This car was owned by a funeral home at one point so you know it was well maintained. Overall the paint on the car is nice for it's age. There is some rust surfacing here and there but it's not rotted through anywhere. The tailgate has some bruises on it; maybe from caskets banging on it? All of the stainless trim is nice.

The car runs good. The motor doesn't burn a drop of oil and the trans shifts great. The trans fluid is nice and clean.

The tires on the 20's have a ton of tread left on them. I also have a set of steel wheels with firestone tires that only have 6K on them. I think that I have some wire hubcaps too.

It has had a fair amount of recent maintenance:
-AC compressor replaced at 62K (blows ICE cold air)
-front rotors, pads, calipers at 60K
-rear drums and shoes at 72K
-front shocks at 72K
-steering stabilizer at 72K
-plugs at 72K
-oil cooler lines at 72K
-front bumper replaced at 80K because the old one had a rip

I am willing to include new dynomax 2.5" intermediate and over the axles pipes and 2 hooker aero mufflers with the correct offset.

I am selling for two reasons. I bought the car because we were moving into a new house and needed a big vehicle for moving and trips to Home Depot. We've been in our house for a year now and I just don't need this much vehicle anymore. And my office is moving so my commute is now going to be around 80 miles daily. Although I have been averaging near 20mpg because my drive is mostly highway, I just want something smaller. I'm going back to grad school in the fall and want a more practical vehicle.

I'd like to get $5200 with the extra wheels/tires, exhaust, and I also have some extra trim pieces laying around. I may be interested in trading. Located outside of Pittsburgh More pics in my photobucket album.

DSC03652.jpg

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k80/ryan319/?action=view&current=DSC03652.jpg

Nice, I wish you were closer. Those wagons have the most comfortable seats and ride smooooooth.

i installed the exhaust this past weekend. looking to get $4800. bring some offers or trades.

so i should list my buick in the non-buick section?

maybe the t-types and limiteds should go in the non-buick section too since this is the GRAND NATIONAL section?

Back