You can type here any text you want

1996 Impala SS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rubicon 327

Protected by Attack Cat
Don't know if this link will work or not, but here it goes.

1996 IMPALA SS

I miss my old 87 Turbo T and would like to get back to the Turbo World!

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Conn.?

Can you get some good undercarriage and under hood pics. I'd like detailed interior and exterior pics as well...if you have time. I've wanted one of these cars for a while and it will have to be the right one. I'm not interested in trading...I'd just entertain the idea of purchasing. Just wanted to be upfront.

johnasketoe@conwaycorp.net

If you can give me till this weekend I can get it up in the air and shoot some undercarriage pics for you and also get some better interior and exterior shots also.

Thanks,
Dave

Although not shown here, asking price is $13,500 (seen by clicking on the link).

I think I'll have to keep looking. Thank you very much though. I know I and others appreciate you showing any problem areas up front.

Not a problem.
Good luck on the hunt! There are nicer ones out there.

Thanks for looking!
Dave

Thanks for the kind words grocerygetter!

For some reason craigslist says I deleted my post but I didn't. So in case anyone wants to see it I'll try to put it up here again along with the pictures on photobucket.

Looking to sell or trade for 86-87 GrandNational or Turbo Buick only! Asking $13500.00 or best offer and can work up or down a bit with cash for the right vehicle but would like a clean car with light mods,or stock needing a little work. From what I have seen on here there are some nice fairly stock cars on here for around what I am looking to get if we can work out a trade.I am located in Connecticut and I am looking for something within a few hundred miles, but shipping is not out of the question, or a nice drive although weather is on the downslide here.

Ways you can contact me.
P.M. me or,
Email me at acmetype@att.net

Thanks Again For Looking Guys!

1996 IMPALA SS SALE/ TRADE FOR BUICK GRAND NATIONAL

rubicon327 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PRICE DROP!:) $12500.00 OBO!!

Or Trade for 86-87 Turbo Buick/GN +or- cash up or down a few thousand! You can pm me or send me an email at acmetype@att.net.

If I can't sell it outright I'd rather trade it and have a Turbo Buick!:cool:

Thanks for Looking Guys!
Dave

Thank You Evans Ward!

It felt great to feel that "boost" again! God what an adrenalin rush.:biggrin:

Back