You can type here any text you want

1998 Regal GS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RossGN

Bought it with a salvage title in 2001 with 44k miles - car had rear clip replaced. This was my wifes car from 2001 through 2004 and then my work car from 2004 to present. She's got 167k miles currently. Valve covers leak oil, but there is a recall to fix that whenever the dealer gets parts. Anti-lock, trac control and brake lights are all "on" - came on at same time so I assume there is one thing causing all of them....I've been driving it like that for 3 years. Rear window regulators are out. Lights out on climate control and OBC (common Regal problems). Electric trunk latch broken - works fine with key. Good tires - burns no oil, just leaves a drop or two on the garage floor each day from valve covers. Power steering wihines a little when cold. Car has its share of door dings and scratches, but I still get occasional compliments on the car. Black with gray leather interior. Runs great - just took it on a 600 mile round trip a couple of weeks ago. Gets about 26 hwy. Still pulls as strong as it did at 44k miles. This would make a good cheap driver or I hear they can run low 14s with just a few mods. I'm thinking $2900 or what ya got to trade? Email for pics. Car is 2 hours North of Dallas TX, but I may have my son take it to Dallas and list in the Autotrader in a week or two.

Attachments

• regal interior.jpg
    regal interior.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 81
  • regal eninge.jpg
    regal eninge.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 81
  • regal rt side.jpg
    regal rt side.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 81
Good luck with the sale, we have a 98GS and I love it. Very comfy on long drives and still pulls hard against those ricers around here that think they have a fast car.

Back