You can type here any text you want

1998 SUPERCHARGED Riviera

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TireFryer

The New Kid
1998 Pearl White Riviera w/ full Tan leather interior
103xxx highway miles
3.8L SeriesII SC'ed FWD
fully loaded minus sunroof
well maintained and no accidents/body damage/paintwork done
drive cross country now! Turn key car.
have pics available.
I would not sell this car but baby #2 arrived 3 weeks ago and much to my despair, I know that I HAVE to sell it. Trying to get 2 kids/babies into car seats in the backseat through a 2 door car = killer on back!

Asking price $6000 or best reasonable offer. not looking to make any money...in fact losing money, but needs ot be done!

FINDER's FEE for helping me sell the car :)

*MOD UPDATE* I have a 3.5" SC pulley which goes with the car as well = free power! :)

*PICS*
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtp_mi

Thanx
Basam

basammalik@hotmail.com

Has the supercharger been replaced yet? What does it run in 1/4.

Trades & cash considered? I have a 4 door 1996 Olds LS 3800 series 2 with about the same miles. Great for kids with 4 doors, Has split bench seat up front too.

it is the original stock supercharger, all OEM specs. due to this being a family car for my wife and I and our 2 lil' boys, this car has not been to the drag strip or ever been raced...so it has not been abused, but rather meticulously maintained for longevity. therefore I do not have any 1/4 mile times...sorry. I am sure they are avialable online on some forum somewhere.

I have a 3.5" SC pulley available from my prev 1997 Grand Prix, which is also available for anyone interested in higher boost = more power.

let me know if you have more questions :)

Basam

Little6pack said:
Has the supercharger been replaced yet? What does it run in 1/4.

Trades & cash considered? I have a 4 door 1996 Olds LS 3800 series 2 with about the same miles. Great for kids with 4 doors, Has split bench seat up front too.

thanx for the offer, but I already have another car purchased so I NEED to sell this one. let me know if still interested as I am flexible on the sale price...especially if you have cash in hand and are able to close soon.

Back