You can type here any text you want

19K mile 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass FS $4500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
very sharp Cutlass!!!

I have seen this car in person and it is in awesum shape!! It would be a great buy at his asking price. It is a true surviver and exactly as decribed on ebay. :)

car repainted, The carpet needs replacing
are you sure the car, does not have 118000, miles :confused: :confused:

He told me when I looked at it that the paint was faded from sitting alot. The new paint is really nice, I wished my GN looked that good. The carpet was not worn out, It looked like it had been wet a few times. The previous owner told him the windshield leaked at 1 time. It was repaired but the carpet was never replaced. The car has NO rust, it is NICE. If it had turbo 6 in it, it would be mine ;) .

Sorry, but a car does not develop wear spots in the driver's and passsenger's carpet areas in 19K miles, I don't care who owned it and how old they were.
And if the car was truly that nice, somebody would have bought it by now.

Wells said:
Sorry, but a car does not develop wear spots in the driver's and passsenger's carpet areas in 19K miles, I don't care who owned it and how old they were.
And if the car was truly that nice, somebody would have bought it by now.
I bought a '68 Fairlane off of my great aunt ten years ago. The car had only 40K miles! There were very bad wear spots on the seat and carpet. She lived in a small town and never drove the car more than 2 miles and above 25 mph (the speed limit there). I bet this car was in the same situation. From my experience, I think it is possible to have wear spots and still have only 19K. Think of how many 2 mile trips my aunt made over 30 years to get 40,000 miles.

Kevin: That is a good point that I had not considered.
Good luck in the sale.

Thanks for the props Rob. The car is pretty nice. I really hate to sell it, but I told my wife when I bought it that I wouldn't keep it long. That being said, I've been hoping that it wouldn't reach the reserve. I could see an LC2 option in it's future :biggrin:
Kevin

Back