You can type here any text you want

1LE Brake Kits for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kc2006

Hi all, the following is off a little website I made, but since geocities isn't the best I copied it and put it on here just incase, as i say on the site i haven't gotten prices set exactly but the first 2 kits are going for 600, but I will stand by my word and not go over 650 after the first 2. I have enough parts to get 2 kits together and I got deal with some of the parts thats why they are alittle cheaper. I have looked around and the cheapest kit I have found was $720, if anyone finds a kit cheaper let me know. I'm also going to be offering suspension packages, a/c block off plates and other fabricated pieces along with engine parts as i get them. Theres an email to contact me at the bottom of the page. website is www.geocities.com/kcgbp2004

I'm currently offering the popular 1LE 12" brake upgrade but with many options and at a very resonable price.

The base 1LE kit contains: UB Machine control arms, B-body spindles and calipers that have been sandblasted and por 15 coated, new 12" rotors and pads, bearings, seals, hardware, and used mastercylinder off a b-body. As an estimate for board members to show that I have the best priced kits I'm going to say that the base kits will sell for no more then $650

Upgrades available are: Hotchkis control arms, powdercoated spindles and calipers, drilled rotors and high performance pads, and new master cylinders and brand new calipers. Each will consist an additional fee but I don't have the prices at this time.

If you are interested in this kit I will have 2 kits ready by Feb. 22

If anyone is interested I will need a $50 deposit and the first 2 kits will sell for $600 each.

If your interested email me at

kc2006@sbcglobal.net

Back