You can type here any text you want

2 buicks for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raist103

85 T with 87 gn swap done. was a philly car has normal dings and such from using it as a dd. passenger door lock was removed by a want to be thief. car has 80k on the body and i was told 30k on the motor and rest of gn swap parts have more. has a regal 200r4 in it now and a regal rear. comes with the 87 gn rear and trans as well. runs and drives fine. no show car but a nice cruiser or drag car. only thing in pics that is not included is the radio and the battery is dead dead no jumping. asking 8500 or best offer.

2-20-07011small.jpg

84 T runs and drives fine needs brakes "dont work, did not look into it" roof and bottom of doors. floor may have rust did not look i was going to part it out and never got time. does not come with radio or wheels. i have stock 84 t wheels that will be included but i dont have tires on them if sold local i will let you use the wheels and tires on it to get it home. car is not bad a very good interior clean and replace the roof and you have a nice car. asking 1800 or best offer THIS ONE HAS TO GO.

6-26-06New84TType020small.jpg

pics here starting on page 5
Raist103 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

email is raistlin103@gmail.com

Back