2 chips dont know what they are?

87chrisss

BLUBYU
on has a happy face i think its a commander chip, doesnt say anything but a happy face? other one i have i think its a RA chip its a bright orange sticker says r93 60 and 9h? anyone got some info? i want to sell them im not going to use them?

You got the RA chip right. 93 octane, maybe 60#'rs, not sure. The smilley face chip could be a Commander or Extender. You sure it has no tag anywhere? They always do.

no tag nowhere.. you know what i bought a ttype a while back and i remember seeing the extender paper it had like security feature.. it's probably an extender chip now that i come to think about it. thanks,

P1010457.JPG

Hmmm, The smiley faced chips usually have a tag on the bottom side, as do many others.

I used smileys for a long time but I dont think mine looked like that.

nothing on the other side still got it laying around i have a few other chips i have acquired that i have no idea who made them so i just have them in a bag..i also have a cool atr one real nice old school chip

jim testa used smiley stickers also.

so..... no way to tell.

Bob

I also used smileys but I dont think mine looked like that. Im pretty sure mine were shiny.

I also used smileys but I dont think mine looked like that. Im pretty sure mine were shiny.

Yes they were shiny, some said S and some said R too :) Went 127 mph in the 1/4 on those 48# inj you lent me back in the day.