2 chrome GN rims wanted

dhauser

The end is fear
Must have good chrome, but ok if they are bent, warped, or nicked up a little. Need to see a pic or two. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

4 87 gn wheels and tires 3 centers

dhauser said:
Must have good chrome, but ok if they are bent, warped, or nicked up a little. Need to see a pic or two. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Hi I have 4 GN rims tires are very good. 80% left . 3 centers. The rims need paint in middle around center and holes . chome on 2 are 80% the other 2 are good. Have little curb rash. I was going to paint them but I dont have the time. Im in westchester/Putnam NY.. near ct I have some pics. to get pics email Blackgnturbo@aol.com... Thanks Rich :)

I have no use for the tires and only need two of the rims. If you still want to work with that, then send me pics of the wheels with the best chrome.

Thanks.
Doug

Wheel #1

Attachments

• IM000032zz.jpg
    IM000032zz.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 59
still have wheels. i have pics, dont know how to post them on here. Email me @Blackgnturbo@aol.com and ill send you all pics.. I dont know what 2 rims are going for, let me know what you want to pay for them.. I wanted 450 for the set with caps. The tires will cost me$ to take them off.. :rolleyes:

Still needing 2 rims with good chrome, but can be imperfect in other ways. No rust. Please email or PM with what you have. Thanks.