You can type here any text you want

2 kills at the Anirondack Nationals (Lake George)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
Well the first kill came right before I left. I saw a Porsche Carrea so I pulled up letting he turbo spool a little and letting bypass go.. He looks at me pulls up and revs. As we approac the red light turns green and he takes off on to the BQE. Im not far behind pull next and pass him. He stood back a ways untill I had to exit then pulls next waves his finger (as in no no no manner) and jets. WTF??? he waits till im exiting to pull the bs.... Im at the show and Im ready to leave. As Im cruisin through town theres a 200++ Mustang behind me. He reads my back window "Ponys are for little girls"- w that little horse galloping next to it. He revs. I pull along side a nasty fox body. He then asks me If I wanna run a girls car? I told him its myy DD. He said his was too.. Bullsh!t i said. its goes from a single lane to a dbl and I see him come up quick. I get into it and blow his a$$ out. The road gos back to a single and hes behind me w a pissed off look on his face... He then pulls onthe shoulder. Expecting some lame comment he rolls past w/o looking at me and pulls into a lot. He was parked there for a while turned off. Guess he was overheating.. Its graet to have a street car w ball gd mpg and has no problem sitting i traffic.. All in all it was a fun weekend.. Psycho 6

That's pretty funny about the Mustang guy, I like your back window too! haha. I usually go up there for that show too but couldn't make it this year with school and all. Sounds like you had a good time though!

Lake George

I only saw one GN up there. I saw it cruising down main st I think it was on friday.An older gentleman and his wife had the T-tops off. I was in the only Wildcat convertible there!!!!!!!It was cool not seeing another one. Maybe there aren't to many left around. I did see a white Turbo T in town that looked really nice. Next year I will take my GN and my wife will take one of our TTA's. It was a good time and am looking forward to next year.

I love the quote in ur sig...

That should be on ur back window. Most of the kiddies today wont even know what movie its from. One of my personal favorites but then again, Im from Chicago.

Color

Ralleye red with black interior. Still deciding whether to put on a black stripe like the 1971 R/T.

Was the body originally red?
Reason I'm asking is that I had one that was a 360-360 and those weren't very common. It was black on black and had a piston grip 4 speed. Just curious if it was the same car. I sold it part way through a restoration. I can tell you how tell if it is the same car if you think it might be. That would be cool.

Terry

Well the first kill came right before I left. I saw a Porsche Carrea so I pulled up letting he turbo spool a little and letting bypass go.. He looks at me pulls up and revs. As we approac the red light turns green and he takes off on to the BQE. Im not far behind pull next and pass him. He stood back a ways untill I had to exit then pulls next waves his finger (as in no no no manner) and jets. WTF??? he waits till im exiting to pull the bs.... Im at the show and Im ready to leave. As Im cruisin through town theres a 200++ Mustang behind me. He reads my back window "Ponys are for little girls"- w that little horse galloping next to it. He revs. I pull along side a nasty fox body. He then asks me If I wanna run a girls car? I told him its myy DD. He said his was too.. Bullsh!t i said. its goes from a single lane to a dbl and I see him come up quick. I get into it and blow his a$$ out. The road gos back to a single and hes behind me w a pissed off look on his face... He then pulls onthe shoulder. Expecting some lame comment he rolls past w/o looking at me and pulls into a lot. He was parked there for a while turned off. Guess he was overheating.. Its graet to have a street car w ball gd mpg and has no problem sitting i traffic.. All in all it was a fun weekend.. Psycho 6

Where you located? i'm near Albany

Ralleye red with black interior. Still deciding whether to put on a black stripe like the 1971 R/T.

Hey VMAX..............I thought you were going to sell that Challenger to me next year!!.......;) I havn't forgottin and can't wait to get her in my driveway!!:p :D

Ken B.

Ohh........I will be up there next year in the GN. Can't wait!!

Challenger

I will let you know when it's done. The carpet, dash pad and vinyl top should be in/on by the end of the month. Can't wait to see it!!!! :D

"IT'S GOT COP TIRES, COP SUSPENSION, A 231 CUBIC INCH TURBOCHARGED PLANT AND RUNS GOOD ON 93 GAS...."

Can I have 4 fried chickens and a coke, and some plain white toast

there were a lot of Montes up there in nice condition. I saw that old man w theGN w Mass plates. I also 1 Gbody 442 and he gave me the thumbs up and i returned it. Show ws great and im doin it next year. Im actually from NYC.... The Blues brothers is oneof my favorites... Me and my bro are always using the qoutes... Dont get me started.. Were on a mission from God... You got us into this parking lot pal now you get us out... Now I gotta watch that movie tonight... I did 750 miles that whole weekend and not a hiccup.. Now this friday im takeing her down the track. It my own pump gas drag nationals...lol.
Psycho 6

Back