You can type here any text you want

2 kills: BMW and Honda

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lyonsd

On my way home the other day, I'm at a light next to what appeared to be a nice, new BMW 325-something. 325ci, 325c, 325i, I'm not sure. It was 325-something. So he takes off kind of fast from the light and I just go normally. No big deal. There's a another light a mile or more and we get it while it's red. OK, this time I'll see what's up. Green light I nail it with no boost built up and procede to smoke him. Another light he pulls up and gives me a thumbs up. This time I let him get ahead. I can see his car jerk every time his shifts it. I lay into it and pass him, back off and fall behind, pass him again, etc... - a little cat & mouse game. He's giving me the thumbs up and everything and goes on ahead.

Behind there's a ricer Accord that passes me. Fortunately we get the next red light together and even better the two lanes after it merge into one. I look over and notice the big tach & shift light on his dash. I noticed the fart pipe before I pulled up beside him. At the green I take off kind of slow and let him get a car length and then pass him and put 2-3 on him before the merge. Then slow down to the speed limit and head on home.

Originally posted by lyonsd
On my way home the other day, I'm at a light next to what appeared to be a nice, new BMW 325-something. 325ci, 325c, 325i, I'm not sure. It was 325-something. So he takes off kind of fast from the light and I just go normally. No big deal. There's a another light a mile or more and we get it while it's red. OK, this time I'll see what's up. Green light I nail it with no boost built up and procede to smoke him. Another light he pulls up and gives me a thumbs up. This time I let him get ahead. I can see his car jerk every time his shifts it. I lay into it and pass him, back off and fall behind, pass him again, etc... - a little cat & mouse game. He's giving me the thumbs up and everything and goes on ahead.

Behind there's a ricer Accord that passes me. Fortunately we get the next red light together and even better the two lanes after it merge into one. I look over and notice the big tach & shift light on his dash. I noticed the fart pipe before I pulled up beside him. At the green I take off kind of slow and let him get a car length and then pass him and put 2-3 on him before the merge. Then slow down to the speed limit and head on home.

Dave, you forgot the icing man. The flashers. :D

Probably the only brand of car that has to have its flasher relay replaced on a yearly basis for regular maint.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BoostKillsStres
Probably the only brand of car that has to have its flasher relay replaced on a yearly basis for regular maint.:rolleyes:

LOL Honda's new marketing ploy - extended warranty on flashers. That ought to draw in the riceboys like flies.

Back