You can type here any text you want

2 Mustangs, one Camaro, who will survive? Kill Story as it happens!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big Paul

Bob Barker
First off, we live in a court, and theres a fairly busy 2 lane street that runs and connects it.

My brother was just over, and as he started his car ('98 Z28) a Saleen drives by. Maybe a '94, and a few seconds later an older '66 or so Mustang drives by, one right after the other. Must be friends?

Like a minute ago, my brother took off after them.

Keep it here, i'll have to let you know what happens tomorrow! :D

Originally posted by Big Paul
Keep it here, i'll have to let you know what happens tomorrow! :D
You're cruel leaving us hanging on something that hasn't even happened yet..;)

Ryan

Okay, called my brother just a little bit ago.

Heres the Skinny.

My brother hangs a left out of the court and gives chase to the Mustangs.

Hes about 10 seconds behind. He told me he floored it all the way to the stop sign. 1/8th mile away.

He sees the older stang up ahead nearing the other stop sign, about another 1/8th mile away. Saleen no where in sight. My brother nailed it all the way until he caught up to the old stang.

There were 2 dudes in the stang, and my brother said he saw the passenger look back and signal his bud.

Well the next stop sign they hang a right, onto a 4 lane road. My brother gave chase. They get into traffic, and get about half a mile up the 4 lane road, and it clears up.

The stang is about 3 cars ahead, and my brother guns and blows by, the stang didn't even give chase.

Sorry guys, thought it would have been better, like my brother and that Saleen. What a bunch of crap.

Back