You can type here any text you want

2-piece 3" downpipe, test pipe, converter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sleeper-6

Kirbans or Poston style 2 piece 3" mild steel downpipe. This pipe was on the car when I bought it so I'm not sure which vendor it's from. It's not too pretty now, but I'll flap wheel it and put on a fresh coat of 2000 degree header paint in whatever color you want. I also have a test pipe with cutout and modified factory converter that fits with this pipe.

Downpipe $100
Test pipe $30
Cat Converter $50 (passed NJ inspection 2 years ago with this one)

Sleeper-6 said:
Kirbans or Poston style 2 piece 3" mild steel downpipe. This pipe was on the car when I bought it so I'm not sure which vendor it's from. It's not too pretty now, but I'll flap wheel it and put on a fresh coat of 2000 degree header paint in whatever color you want. I also have a test pipe with cutout and modified factory converter that fits with this pipe.

Downpipe $100
Test pipe $30
Cat Converter $50 (passed NJ inspection 2 years ago with this one)

I am interested in the test pipe and cat, are they both 3" inlet, 4 bolt flange outlet? Can you measure the length of both for me. Any pictures? Thanks,
dcving6@aol.com

Great, I'll get pictures to both of you tomorrow.

DCVING : I'll get you the measurements also. They are both 3" inlet with the 4 bolt flange out. They are too long to fit with my current Mease / Terry Houston style pipe, but fit the 2-piece pipe fine.

cat still for sale? shoot me a pm on how low you can go on it. i can come pick it up. i'm in northern nj.

Greg

Back