You can type here any text you want

2 recent additions........

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coltsfan1

Just picked up a sig mpx9 and his big brother p516. Figured the atf have both of these on there chopping block.
Screenshot_2015-12-26-16-22-55.png

These are both sold as pistols. Here in illionis we can't have any rifles with barrels less than 16 inches. The 9mm has a 8 inch and the 556 is 10 inch. The stock is a arm brace.......lol. this was designed for vets that returned home missing an arm so they could keep shooting as a hobby. It has since transformed to mass sales and skirting around the ATF.......for now at least

I built an AR pistol once. Was a fun gun. Accurate, not so much. Then again, it was a build for a buddy, so I never installed a sig brace. I told him to get one. He never did.

Without the brace, when trying to use a scope, the poof of air was just annoying. Plus I did a standard build instead of lefty, I have to shoot lefty. in SBR trim it was great though, however without a stamp could cause some issues...

Guns are a hobby of mine.

Back