2 SBC cranks for sale

Dusty Bradford

If anyone is heading into the V8 world. Here's what you need.

Both are 3.75 stroke for a 6 inch rod, 350 main size for a 2 piece rear seal.

The first is a Crower 4340 standard weight. Paid $2300 for it. It is now .010 under on the mains, standard on the rods. I am having it polished and inspected so the buyer can be assured it's perfect. I'll supply the name of the shop to the buyer if he wants to contact him. $1000

The 2nd is a Lunati Pro series. Bought new in October last year. It has 11 1/8 mile passes on it and is in perfect condition. It's currently at Pro-line and was going in my new motor. I'm going bigger now so it needs to find a new home. Paid $1900 for it. I'll take $1400

I'll be tuning a couple Mustangs in the ORSCA stuff but I'm not sure if I'll be in a car much this year. I'll be wide open trying to finish mine and get back out later in the year.

The 2nd is a Lunati Pro series. Bought new in October last year. It has 11 1/8 mile passes on it and is in perfect condition. It's currently at Pro-line and was going in my new motor. I'm going bigger now so it needs to find a new home. Paid $1900 for it. I'll take $1400

OH BOY!!!

No more Mr. Nice guy??!

Dusty,

Will you be keeping the single or is it time to meet the twins??:biggrin: Sounds like you have the "sickness" real bad!!!:eek: :cool:

Keeping the single for now. I still have the 94mm and 106mm on the shelf. I'll see how the single works out. If I have to build another crossover and downpipe for twins I will. The crossover for twins would actually be easier to make.