You can type here any text you want

2 TR's vs Audi 1.8t

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1of1035

Me and my g/f (racergirl on tb.com) are driving home with Vendor defendor and his g/f on our way back from a local show. We took the long way home and found nothing out until we're about 2 minutes from home. Sitting at a light and there's a audi 1.8t next to me and he keeps rolling back and forth and i thought nothing of it but the light went green and i heard get into it. I stomped it and pulled a few on him then the F@!# rr tracks came up and i slowed down (still bottomed out) got back into and continued to pull as my g/f waved goodbye. Next light vendor gets on the other side of him so the audi is in the middle and we all went this time and both of us pulled on him like crazy and he just gave up. But instead of being the usual import guy he gave us a thumbs up and smiled which was a nice change. But he learned the hard way and his g/f was smiling at neil and my g/f was laughing like crazy at this guy and his car:D

But instead of being the usual import guy he gave us a thumbs up and smiled which was a nice change

thats a change. people are to stuck up with them selves any more. just pisses me off some times, hell i tryed to give a viper owner the thumbs up on the high way the other day and i had to lay the smack down on him because he was being a ass.

it's nice when people respect what you drive and respect that you have the better car. Even if most of the time they think its a v8 monte carlo

yeah that was funny, at the light his lady friend kept staring at me, so i smiled at here, linda like this, :D showing all my pearly whites.. then when the light went, i lost traction, started fish-tailing over towards them, i think that really scared them, hook and left them behind.

then i got that other audi before, but that guy snuck up on me, that commie...

i love having an open dump. makes me sound so big and macho :cool: ;) :D

-Neil

Cool to see that you have your car running (new Radiator):D :D

Still waiting for my brace from our buddy.....

Back