You can type here any text you want

2001 Civic For Sale in Dearborn MI :)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thunderace31

Banned
Just thought I would try and see if anyone is interesed before I put her on ebay

My 2001 Civic is up for sale has 34,000 mile (Very low) always had Mobil 1 synthetic or comparable oil since 2nd oil change

Mods DC Sports (Blue) Front and rear Strut Braces (Lower on rear no uper)

AEM Cold air intake system with BRAND NEW K&N Filter on it.

Eibach .9" lowering Springs

ASA 5 Spoke Wheels

Kaminari Front side and Rear ground effects

Kaminari rear wing with Carbon Fiber End caps (Custom made frome Real Carbon Fiber)

Stock Header and down pipe header Wraped all the way to the Cat header

I took the DC Sports exhaust off (to loud for me lol I am 34 after all)

Interior is all stock and in Great shape no holes or anything

Car is Inca Pearl

I am selling the car only all the stereo stuff is going into one of my other cars
I am leaving the Alpine Head unit in the car unless someone dosnt want it then Ill put the stock one back

Tires are sumitomos still have tons of tread one has a patch due to a nice nail finding it
This car is super Nice has never seen Snow or ice or salt! Not RUST!! NONE zip Nota!
Car is super clean and gets loads of attention

As a bounce I will put on a set of graphics, your choice from our Web site www.Superb-Graphics.net to the luck buyer

Bottom line I want another GN or Buick T-type driver (already have a racer one lol) so bad I can tast it! But there is no room till this is gone

$9,500 OBO NADA Value is 10,700 with no mods

Will consider trades for 86-87 GN Or T-Type only nothing else so please dont ask me.

Email your questions photo request to me @ superbgraphics@comcast.net

Photos are in my gallery plus I have a ton of other shots I can send

Thanks for l@@king

Someone must need a good Day to day this thing gets great and mean GREAT Gas milage and its like new :)

pic1

Attachments

• 29_1_b.jpg
    29_1_b.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 79
Car is now on AutoTrader.com and I have all ready had calls so if you want it you best hurry wont last long at this price!!

Need her gone have a T-Type all lined up make me a resonable offer and You can have it ;)
Great day to day car ;)

SOLD Off ebay for $9400!!
went to Ohio lol what a surprise!!

Going to be getin a new T-type or GN sooooonnnn!!!! :cool:

Back