You can type here any text you want

2001 Honda XR70R Dirtbike and Quad

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ZNix

Young-Gun
Hey everyone. I want to sell my Dirt Bike to pay for some parts for the Buick, bills, etc. It is basically a brand new bike. It has a few scratches here and there, but nothing major at all. It was recently serviced and in great running condition. It has maybe been driven 25 hours at most. I have owned it since BRAND NEW. All services been done. It was crashed when I first got it. I was 7 at the time and just learning to ride it. NO DAMAGE except the scratches I describe. This bike would be perfect Christmas gift for a young kid looking to get into this stuff.

I am looking to get $1,100 obo in trade or cash.

I also want to sell my 2004 Polaris Trail Boss 330. It is a nice quad, with some plastic damage and scratches. The foot rest has been broken away by a large stick that my older brother hit when it was one year old. It runs and drives flawlessly, lights work, new battery, and service. It is yellow and black with grey. I will get pictures ASAP. It also has very low hours. Maybe 75-100 at most.

I am looking to get 1,800 obo in CASH. This one belongs to my parents.

Thanks
Zack

Bump. Looking to move these to free up some space. Anyone interested?

Back