You can type here any text you want

2001 WS6 Trans Am Ram Air FS or Trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kevin87TurboT

How many can I own??
Up for sale is my 2001 WS6 Trans Am. It's actually Pewter in color, not silver. However, pewter wasn't one of the choices in the description above. I've put a lot of work in it over the last year in order to make sure everything was in great shape. I've installed new tires and new brake rotors and pads. It has a freshly rebuilt 4L60E transmission with a billet TCI pump rotor. I also installed a new 2500 stall torque converter. I've tuned up the engine and installed new hoses and serpentine belt. Since it is high mileage, I installed a new water pump, power steering pump and alternator. It also has a new battery. I replaced both window motors, because the original ones were slow. I'm sure that I'm forgetting some stuff, but that's most of it. As far as what's wrong with the car, it does have the usual parking lot dings and scratches. I've included a pic of the worst spot, which is on the front passenger side fender. The AC compressor is starting to get hard to turn, so the belt is off of it. The power antenna no longer works and the display on the radio sometimes gets very dim. The previous owner was a smoker, so the interior does have the smell of smoke. That's pretty much it. It's not a perfect car, but it is a nice driver. It's located just 60 miles southeast of Memphis, TN. I'll take $9K cash for it. I will also consider trades for a less expensive car + cash as well.
transam1.jpg

transam2.jpg

transam6.jpg

transam5.jpg

transam4.jpg

I just had a new heater core installed along with new heater hoses. The AC has a new belt on it and new idler pulleys. It now blows ice cold.
I'll trade up or down for a nice rust-free turbo Buick.

Oops. I guess that would be some important info. It had 143k when I got it, 1.5 yrs ago. It's nearly 147k now.
Thanks.
Kevin

Back