2002 Camaro Z28 in Illinois, some mods, very clean!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
I can't believe I'm doing this, but I think its time to go Z06 shopping, so the Camaro has to go. I have a clear title in hand and I assure you this is a very clean example. I think the pictures speak for themselves, but here are the basics and a list of mods:

02 Z28, 71,600 miles (no winters, and rarely caught in rain) Sebring Silver over Ebony leather, A4 trans, Monsoon premium audio with CD, power leather, windows, mirrors, and locks, T-tops (that don't leak).

Mods

SLP induction package
Predator tune
Hooker 1 7/8 ceramic coated long tubes
Hooker off-road Y-pipe with Dynomax race bullet to reduce drone
Corsa sport exhaust with premium tips
larger slotted, drilled, and cryo-treated rotors with Hawk HPS pads (4,000 mi)
custom painted 17x9 SS wheels and BFG G-Force Super Sport tires
UMI adjustable panhard bar
UMI lower control arms
Sam Strano 1.25" lowering springs
Sam Strano larger front and rear sway bars
Bilstein sport shocks with reworked valving
MSD wires and NGK plugs (done with header install due to easy access!)
Billet grille
smoked headlight trim, corner lights, and side markers
Billet retro Z28 emblems
satin black tail light panel with fill-ins
Firehawk shift handle and shifter boot

The exterior of this car is a 9 out of 10, there is a small scratch on the driver's door under the mirror that could be buffed out, one rock chip on the nose that has been touched up, and few minor stone marks on the inside of the fender lips.

The interior of this car is again a 9 out of 10, with very minor wear on the driver's seat but no tears. There is one small stain, about the size of a dime on the carpet behind the driver's seat that I just really haven't tried to remove. Everything works, AC blows cold, it doesn't leak any oil, I did replace the pinion seal, which is common on these cars. It also has a newer battery.

price is $10,500, pretty firm This is a lot of car for the money and clean ones are getting harder to find.

DSCI0084.jpg

DSCI0102.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

drseat.jpg

passseat.jpg

Track time in my sig, 13.04 on a easy launch and all season street tires. I don't race this one (it's only made 3 strip passes ever) I built it mainly to cruise and handle well.