You can type here any text you want

2002 jeep wrangler sport for sale or trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

procoater

wanting to trade (or sell) my 2002 jeep wrangler for a buick grand national or t-type, Jeep runs great ,everything works and looks great, things done to the jeep are 3" suspension lift, 2" body lift, aftermarket front bumper, one year old BF Goodrich all- terrain tires 35" tall., engine rebuilt 3000 miles ago, with aftermarket cam and lifters, hone on block , new engine bearings and rings, new oil pump and water pump, bored out throttle body, header, and cat back aftermarket exhaust, also have jet performance chip to go with it, airaid intake. I freshened up the engine only because a freeze plug rusted out and leaked coolant , and the only way to replace was to remove the engine, so, i figured if i am going to pull the engine with 90,000 miles on it i might as well freshen it up. jeep has the inline 6 with auto trans and runs great, soft top with tinted windows except very back window is clear. also has new front shocks and aftermarket fender flares. Jeep has not been off roaded , is my daily driver, just want something different. do not need to get rid of but am open to fair trades of running , clean cars (no bikes , boats, quads or junk) would like buick grand national or t-type turbo cars. c5 and newer vette, or running muscle cars that do not need much work. not expecting perfect. I am valuing this jeep to be around $10,000 so i expect your trade or cash offer to be around that.The jeep has just over 100,000 miles and is in columbus ohio, thanks IMG_20120819_101250.jpgIMG_20120819_101314.jpg

Back