You can type here any text you want

2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Last off of the line - Automatic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
"This Trans Am WS.6 is one of the last automatics off of the line. "

Not exactly the last.

Originally posted by TRYMY231S
"This Trans Am WS.6 is one of the last automatics off of the line. "

Not exactly the last.

That's right, got this car directly from the factory, then went to the dealership to pick it up. At the time you couldn't find one automatic on any of the dealership lots.

"2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Last off of the line - Automatic "

That states that it is the last. It's not a turbo Buick anyway.

Originally posted by TRYMY231S
"2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Last off of the line - Automatic "

That states that it is the last. It's not a turbo Buick anyway.

lol I noticed when people put up their cars for sale, people like you all they do is critisize. You probaly aren't even looking to buy a muscle car at all!!! Get a life buddy and stop wasting people's time!

I believe that he was indirectly telling you that there is a section for non-Buick cars for sale. This section is supposed to be for Buicks only.

Originally posted by SLP LS1
lol I noticed when people put up their cars for sale, people like you all they do is critisize. You probaly aren't even looking to buy a muscle car at all!!! Get a life buddy and stop wasting people's time!

A trans am is a muscle car?:eek: :D There is a section for non buicks, and uptight a$$holes...:)

Originally posted by Big Stu
A trans am is a muscle car?:eek: :D There is a section for non buicks, and uptight a$$holes...:)

:confused: No common curtosey. I didn't swear or say anything mean, I'm a pritty new member and thats how I get treated. You just gave me a reason to never visit this site again! :(

Originally posted by SLP LS1

No I'm not looking to buy. I was just wondering how much someone would ask for THE LAST auto LS1 T/A. I already have my dream car. :D

Back