You can type here any text you want

2003 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gts convertible

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

we2man

eclipse 007.JPG
eclipse 009.JPG
eclipse 011.JPG
eclipse 009.JPG
eclipse 007.JPG
eclipse 009.JPG
eclipse 011.JPG
For sale is our 2003 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gts cont. The good, great engine 24 valve dual overhead cam runs great. Transmission shifts great. Recently installed 4 new michelin 17" sport radials $890.00 i have receipt. Brand new front brake pads, Brand new k&n filter $80.00 cold ac all power leather seats 4- wheel disc brakes, convertible top works great. great cruiser! Ok the not so good the dash is cracked will need a new dash pad, the car has 173.000 hwy miles. originally a florida car no rust. The car was hit in the rear quarter and the insurance company and all their knowledge issued the car a rebuilt title???????????? The weather seals around the windows will need replacing soon. and i think it has a very small exhaust leak around the collector. Feel free to E-mail and ask questions. I am located in cleveland tn. can help with transport. The price is $3.700.00 a GREAT CAR FOR THE PRICE! 423-457-6991 or e-mail Tracygentry400@msn.com

Back