You can type here any text you want

Late Summer Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dennis Kirban

Same info as always refer to number/letter code on item(s) that interest you. For best results email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com Paypal is method of payment. I don't mess with photos unless I indicate specifically for that part.

I just got in 2 complete 1985 Regals for parts. Non turbo cars one has a super nice tan interior door panels etc really clean. Like to sell the door panel parts in one package.

So here goes:

8-A I got 3 really nice original pressure tested brake bowls appearance is quite nice. Will include as a bonus a used grey brake switch. Both as described for $60 includes UPS ground shipping to basic 48 states.

8-B From the 1985 Regal pair of the grey door panel padded armrest. Nice condition Just $34 buys the pair includes UPS shipping to the basic 48 states.

8-C From a Trans Am a pair of the hood vents same set that was on Conleys Tweaked race car. Good condition looks great when installed on a glass hood lets the hot air out from under the hood. Just $45 for the pair includes shipping to basic 48 states.

8-D GMP 100th Buick Anniversary GNX 1:18 diecast race cars. New in the box Made them in 2003. I got 3 left cheap at $79.95 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

8-E I got an original piece of grey pallex seat material which was used in the GNS and GNXs. Dated 1988 measures 42 inches wide by 28 inches long takes $185 to own which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

8-F Super rare only a few left Carlisle Events because I have spoken at severla events gave me an exclusive on a run of the one sided GNX banners they did for GM Carlisle this past Summer. They measure 3 foot by 5 foot full color high quality shows the front end of the GNX with the Carlisle logo. The price is $99.95 which includes UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states. I got maybe 5 left then they are gone.

8-G I got a set of 20 brand new GN lug nuts the original style says Metric on the top reproductions don't say Metric. The price is $79.95 which includes UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states.

8-H I have a collection of 75 newsletters called the Source from the 1990s. These newsletters were far more technical than my Grand News was. Price is $35 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

8-J If you really like to read I got a huge collection of Grand News basically almost every written newsletter in month to month order from the start. Makes quite a stack of reading material. You can see when I had GNX brand new turbos for sale for $1500 or so brand new GN wheels for $500 a set and so on. Not to mention the cars that passed thru my hands. Impressive collection. A bargain at $75 for all of them. Includes shipping to the basic 48 states.

8-K I got a copy of Guide to 1978-1987 Buick Facts and Figures by Steven Dove long time out of print. He died in a car crash unfortunately years ago. Printed in 1989. Good condition however cover is slightly yellow due to age. Price is just $40 which includes Priority Mail shipping.

8-L For any Turbo Regal got 3 sets of black powder coated wiper arms. Just $59.95 per set which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

8-M Here is a cool item Richard Clark made these years ago I got one of my personal Turbo-T the GNX style rear end cover made minus the tab for the arm. Meaning made specifically for a stock rear end. Benefits? Holds more fluid, looks cool and rare. Price is $329.95 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Comes with all new bolts and magnet drain plug.

Again best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with what you take a fancy to. Again not messing with photos only on the tan 1985 door panels I removed from the 1985 car. All the pleats in the door panels are mint no water damaged. Car sat buried in a garage probably for 10 years or longer.

Thanz for looking

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Back