You can type here any text you want

2004 Mazda RX-8 (theft recovery)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SBS

2004 Mazda RX-8. This car has NY State Salvage paperwork. According to NY DMV Officials the salvage certificate will state on there that the car "will not be eligable for highway use" and is to be sold for "parts only"....So thats the way I'm selling it. The car is an automatic with the 1.3, The car is missing the following items" drivers side air bag, both door rear view mirrors, both window switches, some plastic panel dash parts. The car has a ding on the left side by the wheel opening the size of a baseball. At this point the car does not start becaused the theft security system has shut it down (if anybody can advise me on how to override it please do so). The car is a bright blue in color with a dark grey (almost black) interior. The car looks nice, has all orig wheels (less center caps) and tires. Pictures on request, let me know if you'd like anything in particular. The car has 5192 miles, it's an excellent candidate for a hot rod or race car !!! ( or someone that has dealer plates to drive on). As for NY state not allowing it to be registered I don't know why, it's not damaged in anyway I can see except for the above missing parts.......well thats it.....asking $6900.........Thank you for your time..........Steve

Car is in Utica NY 13501.......315-725-2111 or sbs@themezz.com
Edit/Delete Message

Back