You can type here any text you want

2009 Bowling Green TB.com members

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
anyone planning on meeting up? Its always fun to meet everyone and put a face to a screen name...

yes,i dont want to miss the "activities" this year:biggrin:

Well, for what it's worth me and my family will be there. Although I don't know many of you guys personally, but looking forward to meeting some of you. Thought about maybe getting one of the TB t-shirts with my screen name put on it. At least that way I/we could put a face with a name. Good idea or not? Heck it seems like most of you guys know one another already. Anyway I'm looking forward to meeting some of my TB peeps. I don't think I can trust ole Bestey on 1400 mile trip, so I'm gonna have to just admire everyone elses.

Well, for what it's worth me and my family will be there. Although I don't know many of you guys personally, but looking forward to meeting some of you. Thought about maybe getting one of the TB t-shirts with my screen name put on it. At least that way I/we could put a face with a name. Good idea or not? Heck it seems like most of you guys know one another already. Anyway I'm looking forward to meeting some of my TB peeps. I don't think I can trust ole Bestey on 1400 mile trip, so I'm gonna have to just admire everyone elses.

the T shirt idea sounds like a good one......do they sell them at this site?

Will be there Thur-Sat (maybe wednesday night). Don't know what any of you look like Though.

Back