You can type here any text you want

200r4 tranny in stuart fl slips going into 3rd

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ponykiller

hello all does any one know of a good tranny person for my 86 gn i'd like to have a new rebuild with some race parts in side, but my problem is that the car is a daily driver so time is money as they say, i live in stuart, 30 miles north of west palm beach, i don't have a problem going north or south as long as i can get the car back home later in the day :confused: :confused:

slipping trans

So you want to get your transmission built while you wait? Maybe a week if you are lucky. Contact tranny tech in Miami took a while but its the best shifting tranny I ever had. You will probably have to leave your car there.

See Don at AAA Quality Transmission.. 221-8499.

He's one of the tops in the area and is on some type of National Transmission Board as well. Very knowledgable and did a bang up job on my 72 442 TH400.

i e-mailed don. he is going to do the tranny and put sum art carr parts into it.. he also said he knows the owner of art carr personaly. how cool is that. :)

I doubt you'll be disappointed and he stands behind his work... Tell him J.Brady sent you (72 442 ragtop TH400 rebuilt in 2003). I've used him for other work too on my 72 Monte Carlo 383 Stroker with 700R4..

Back