You can type here any text you want

2011 Buick Regal Turbo an Testing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yeah i dunno.. Im not impressed with this car at all!! Yeah it looks good and all but
220HP? Almost every v-6 in its class has more then 260HP.. some are close as 300 , if not over 300!! I guess Alky Injection and more boost is needed !!!

I been out the new car scence for while,I didn't know buick went to Germany!..I don't like 4 door regals,plus the front wheel drive deal, i do like they handle an will maintane 140mph on the Hwy now though...8^)

Opel is building them in Germany. V8Killer is a GM tech and he has prepped them. Says they are very well made. Solid and on par with Audi's. Said the rear chassis is AWD ready. Power is down but it is the same Ecotech from the Cobalt SS and can be modded. They will be built in America soon. I think they will up the engine to V6 with the AWD.

......as for problems....typical opel fassion...electronic issues.

why in the world would you design a car that has electric parking/ebrake? now when battery goes dead and ecu crashes you can't move unit.. keep in mind the drivline is electric too so no getting into nuetral easily.

on every buick vessel i do there is always an issue.

fwiw, i took off 398 units today and one the ebrake wont come off because ecu/electronic issue. last vessel one was on fire...the list goes on lol

they come out of zeebrugge

Back