2011 Regal Turbo Forum!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Just wanted to announce the new forum addition! I can't wait to see the first owner post here! This is the forum for the all new 2011 Buick Regal Turbo!

Thanks for the nudge Mike:wink:

Good idea. I look forward to seeing how and if these models start getting tweaked. :cool:

Hahn racecraft did all the r & d for the ecotec turbo motor for gm. there pretty stout lil motors steel crank,rods,cast pistons w/oil injectors to keep the pistons cool. making north of 600hp with bolt ons have one in a hhrss.the next gen turbobuick will have plenty of aftermarket goodies to bolt on.

Just wanted to announce the new forum addition! I can't wait to see the first owner post here! This is the forum for the all new 2011 Buick Regal Turbo!

Thanks for the nudge Mike:wink:

Hey Shane,I would be happy to moderate this section if needed.:cool:

It's nice to at least see one lined up with the original.... :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LB9uIewg3I[/youtube]

I am one of the new turbo regal owners and a GN owner. I am happy to see a section for the new car. The 2011 is really more of the wife ride than mine. I tease her and let her know mine is the fast one. However to anyone with any doubts on the 2011 I can assure you this is a awesome car to drive. Unlike the GN it can take corners and get crazy mpg's. It is just fun to drive. I would love to know what there is out there for these cars to make them faster. Thanks for the new section.

Hahn racecraft did all the r & d for the ecotec turbo motor for gm. there pretty stout lil motors steel crank,rods,cast pistons w/oil injectors to keep the pistons cool. making north of 600hp with bolt ons have one in a hhrss.the next gen turbobuick will have plenty of aftermarket goodies to bolt on.

Yea. All on an open diff front wheel drive car..... Great. 300 hp on a single wheel with an all season radial on it lol. JUST like my 98 Buick GS. All the torque, and nowhere to put it lol... Mine as well have 150 hp and at LEAST reap good gas mileage lol. Now, not only do I get ****ty fuel economy, but my car is no faster than what it was back in 1998 lol, and my wallet's 3000 dollars lighter.... GREAT combination.
The new turbo Regal is WORTHLESS without TRUE 50/50 AWD. That turbo's going to spool up, and you're going to go NOwhere lol.