You can type here any text you want

20th TTA EMBLEM

• Thread starter Thread starter jetout
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
J

jetout

I'm looking for the Metal 20th Ann. Emblem that is placed directly in the middle on top of the front bumper of this car . Thanks

Sign up to the TTA-maillist and you will get all the info you need about the repro emblems.

Mail List

I don't mean to be ignorant , but is this mail list on another site ? How do I get to it ? Thanks for the info .

Email Alan Faircloth at Atlanta Buick Specialties. I believe he told me he has official GM rights to repop those TTA emblem pieces.

Nose emblem

I have ORG. nose Emblem. Brand new and still raped. 160 each shipped. If you buy two I can do a little better.
Thanks, Nick

Emblem Thanks !

Hey Man , thanks for your help this site is kick ass !! I only use this car for street use is there any advice on upgrading the perfomance exterior ect.... or should I just keep this car the way it is . I'd appreciate any ideas . Thanks

Repro TTA Emblems

Originally posted by Evans Ward
Email Alan Faircloth at Atlanta Buick Specialties. I believe he told me he has official GM rights to repop those TTA emblem pieces.

Evans,

Those are now available for immediate purchase. Here's the pricing structure.

Nose Badge 20th Anniversary Emblem......................$100
Fender Turbo Trans Am Emblem................................$105 each
Sail Panel 20th Anniversary Emblem .........................$ 80 each
Rocker Panel Indy 500 Wing Emblem.........................$100 each
Rear Bird White Cloisonné Emblem............................$125

Alan

Email

Originally posted by 15th/20th Owner
You've got email re: an original OE emblem

I have not received your email yet. Make sure it goes to one of the addresses below.

Alan

Back