You can type here any text you want

255/50/16, tire size help!!!ASAP, feedback!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fastblackcar

Never Finished!!
will 255/50/16 fit on the rear, mounted on front gta wheels or should i stay with 245..thanx, are the mt street drag radial last for every day driving or g force sport, open for any help would like largest tire for front gta's mounted on rear of 86 gn
Thanx

fastblackcar said:
will 255/50/16 fit on the rear, mounted on front gta wheels or should i stay with 245..thanx, are the mt street drag radial last for every day driving or g force sport, open for any help would like largest tire for front gta's mounted on rear of 86 gn
Thanx

When I bought my GTA wheels (4 fronts) ... they had an old BFG DR 255/50/16 .... the rubbed ever so slightly on the frame rail if the tire pressure was set around 20 psi..... up around 32 psi.... they were not rubbing just sitting there.... but did rub occasionally looking at the shiney spot on my framerail after I removed them..... this prompted me to go with 245/50/16 BFG GForce TA KDWS's all the way around so I could rotate them... the fit nice..... only rub in the front slightly if you turn the wheel all the way to the stop.......

Thanx everyone i just ordered bfg kdw 245/50/16 for the rear from tirerack.com, next payday , the fronts. I believe im going with 225/55/16 for the fronts, to avoid the rubbing, not be able to rotate but i dont put a lot of miles on so this is not a factor, the tirerack sales person said this is the same height tire, just slightly narrower, thanx for all your help
Tom

Back