You can type here any text you want

26x11.5x16's?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That is what I have. They do rub just a little bit on the inside edge in the front when cornering. I was lucky though, both of mine only made a tiny mark so my rearend is perfectly centered. If you plan on using them all the time, I would suggest either using a 1/4" spacer or 2 front rims in the back. If you are only gonna run them at the track, they will work just fine without any messing around with spacers or front rims.

That is what I have. They do rub just a little bit on the inside edge in the front when cornering. I was lucky though, both of mine only made a tiny mark so my rearend is perfectly centered.

I've been running those for the last 4 years on several TTA's and never had a problem with rubbing - and I leave them on the car at all times as they are my street tires.

I did have my 28x10x16 Hoosier slicks rub a little and had to slightly massage the wheelwell :D

HTH,
Steve

These will be on my car at the track most of the time. Maybe once in a great while on the street for "special" occasions. :p Thanks for the info guys.

I´m running ET Streets 28*11.5-16 on my car. They don´t even rub on a bumpy road. And I´m using stock suspension and springs.

Back