You can type here any text you want

275/50/15 DR's on 15x10???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNXwannabe

I know this has probably been discussed a thousand times but....I did a search and found little. I am wanting to run a 15x10 wheel with 4" BS and use 275/50/15 or 275/60/15 DR's. Has anyone ran this combo before? I have already rolled the fender lips and run 285/35/18's on a 18x9.5 currently with NO rubs. Any help is appreciated. I am planning on using this wheel.
171%20Black.jpg

I have 15x10's with a 4.5" B.S. and Nitto 275/60's and it's just fine with my fender rolled on aluminum drums ( adds 1/8th of offset ). Stock drums and the 275's would just tuck in there on a 4" B.S. and the fender lipped. The tricky part is some tire manufactures have different section widths for the same tire size and the 50 vs 60 aspect ratio alters how the tops of the tires affect the fenders lip.

Hey John ,
if you land up going with 275/50/15 and you don't have tires yet, I have 2 brand new MT drag radials , stickers still on them , never mounted , that I am looking to get rid of.

Hey John ,
if you land up going with 275/50/15 and you don't have tires yet, I have 2 brand new MT drag radials , stickers still on them , never mounted , that I am looking to get rid of.

PM me what you are looking to get for them. Very interested!

just my .02...I run a 275/40 MT on a 17x9.5 witha 4.75" BS. That tire is real close to the frame and real close to the lip. If you rolled the lip good...i.e. no trim, I could see kicking it out another inch to the outside of the car if you have bags or at stock ride height.

will be using those on a buick...with the proper bolt pattern of course....or are they for one of your trucks?
i like the deep lip.

will be using those on a buick...with the proper bolt pattern of course....or are they for one of your trucks?
i like the deep lip.

They make it for the Buick. Getting a set of (4) with lugs for $399 shipped! I am ordering two in 10" for my car and two 8" for a friend. He would rather run 8x15. I run black center wheels now and just need something with a black center for the track. These will be for track use only.

Back