You can type here any text you want

295-50-15 drag radial

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TR87386

I have done some serching for a drag radial in this size. Anybody know if any vendor makes them? If not will a 275-50-15 work on a 10" wide rim? Seams like a little too much rim for the tire. I would like to keep what I have on the car. No plans to do a frame notch in the near future.

I have Nitto's 275/50R15 on a 10" rim
They fit perfect back spacing is 3.375, even with the wheel lip
I have air bags big sway bar so no issues
Have about 1" between the tire and the frame

Go to the Nitto's fit thread

I believe Hoosier has a tire in that size but it's not a DOT Radial.

A 295/55/15 would be sweet if Nitto and MT made that.

I have Nitto 275 x 50 x 15" on a 9.5" wide rim. Great for daily driving. Work "good" in the rain. I believe other tires will be better at the track, BUT, don't get caught in the rain with them. M/T might be ok in the rain, if you want a tire that doesn't get a lot over 2k miles before needing replacement.

Hey, Conn84 you don't happen to have a pic of your car that shows the rim do you? I am currently running 4"BS on my car with a 10" wide rim and 295 BFG's. I wouldn't mind having a little less tire as the 295 is dead even with the top of the wheel opening. I have air bags and rolled inner fender lips but I do get a little rubbing if I have a few people in the car. I am mainly curious about what the sidewall of the tire looks like on the 10" rim. TIA Patrick

Here you go
With the short Nitto tire 25.75" rubbing is not a problem
If I had 28" it might be

Attachments

• Nitto2.jpg
    Nitto2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 374
  • Nitto3.jpg
    Nitto3.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 375
Nice!! That is perfect, I wonder why the web site lists the max rim size for this tire @ 9 or 9.5 inches:confused: Thanks for the pics and sweet ride!!

Back