You can type here any text you want

2JZ powered Mazda pick-up truck runs 6.93 @194mph.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
not sure if i would want to go that fast in that little truck. sweet none the less

Hey brick, I see u like/lurk one of our local sites pretty often. His name is Yamil, He started with a Toyota pick up truck with a 7MGTE engine, later swapped to a 2JZ & now has matured to this chassis setup. Congrats to him on his new best. :cool:

Question....why did the Chevy get the win light when the truck clearly had him beat?

Hey brick, I see u like/lurk one of our local sites pretty often. His name is Yamil, He started with a Toyota pick up truck with a 7MGTE engine, later swapped to a 2JZ & now has matured to this chassis setup. Congrats to him on his new best. :cool:

I actually seen this video posted on Yellowbullet but I'm sure the guy that posted it is probably from one of your local sites.

Lotta fast rides over there in PR!:cool:

2JZSwap.jpg

:cool:

I've seen that same stupid pic posted several times with anything involving a 2JZ swap, but if you need to hear it...

Haha you are very funny.

The 2jz is quickly becoming the SBC of the import world. It's just cool to make fun of what's popular. :biggrin:

The 2jz is quickly becoming the SBC of the import world. It's just cool to make fun of what's popular. :biggrin:

True, but I think after a while it's just not funny anymore rather annoying. Oh well, I won't delete that pic but it's just getting old so in the future if you see something involving a 2JZ swap and you feel the need to post up that pic please realize it's been done many times before!:wink:

Back