You can type here any text you want

3.5 bar map for direct replacement???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1985GN

Breaking parts
does anyone know whre i can find a 3.5 bar map that is a direct replacement for the map sensor on out car?? same wiring and harness connector? i have a 3 bar map but it only reads up to 30psi on an xfi so im curious to try something with a 3.5. anyone know where to get one?? thanks

Ryan,

Im pretty sure AEM is the only one that sells a 3.5bar map.... and those map sensors are the barrel type sensors that screw in to a NPT tap. You might have to go with a 5bar.

:eek: Cant beleive you are pushing the limits of a 3bar... you are nuts my friend. :cool:

does anyone know whre i can find a 3.5 bar map that is a direct replacement for the map sensor on out car?? same wiring and harness connector? i have a 3 bar map but it only reads up to 30psi on an xfi so im curious to try something with a 3.5. anyone know where to get one?? thanks

I do not believe there is a sensor that fits your description. As stated, the package and connector will be different. There are other sources besides AEM for this part. I'll try to help with more info on that.

Back