3.5 G-Body Parts Downpipe

Not sure, look for yourself.

Attachments

• 3.5DP.jpg
    3.5DP.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 656
paypal sent. Quick question. I'm already assuming it will, but do you know if this DP will clear aftermarket headers? Also does the egt or 02 bungs interfere with the AC box? Thanks

Paymenr received, Thank You! Pipe will ship out Monday.

Pipe was in place with TA Performance headers. i will check on the bung positioning later today, but the car it was in had functioning AC.

paypal sent. Quick question. I'm already assuming it will, but do you know if this DP will clear aftermarket headers? Also does the egt or 02 bungs interfere with the AC box? Thanks

it should clear aftermarket headers, and you should be fine on those bungs

hey so did you get that 29x12x5 fmic?

Didn't get that yet. Kinda moving one piece at a time and the downpipe was more in need than the IC at the moment. So the next extra $400 I'm either going aluminum rad or the IC and piping. I'll update you when I do the IC upgrade and let you know how it works out.

Didn't get that yet. Kinda moving one piece at a time and the downpipe was more in need than the IC at the moment. So the next extra $400 I'm either going aluminum rad or the IC and piping. I'll update you when I do the IC upgrade and let you know how it works out.

i run a china radiator, took out my BECOOL and using the china, no issues. if you want a china one pm me. your ic piping would be for what IC? are you planning on making your pipe or buying a pre made pipe? I just follow your progress and am interested.

dude that 29x12x5 is monster, supports 1000hp, a bit more then I need lol

I'm def gonna go with the big IC your talkin about cause at that size and price you can't beat it even if it doesn't last as long as name brand. As for pipes I'm just gonna buy the pre bent polished aluminum ones for $200. Let me know what rad you went with i'm curious to see how it looks and fits.

Nope. I was hoping to have it by this weekend but i guess i'll just keep waiting. Any tracking # to see where it is?