3.5 THDP clamp

8AV8

Banned
I need a clamp where my DP goes into the dump. Where do find one to seal it up?

NAPA and any other good parts stores. I reccomend using the "band" style clamp so you don't crush the pipe and it make removal much easier if you need to take the pipe out or swap in a cat for emissions testing.

Theres not a large mufflershop here:rolleyes: Thanks for trying though...looks like I'm gonna have to order one.

If I understand you right...try fullthrottlespeed.com I think I saw some there and they have a good reputation.

International dealership 50 miles away has them. A guy at another truck supply told me that International is the only semi company that still uses 3.5" stuff...FWIW.

8 bucks:biggrin: I gotta go that way this weekend anyway. Thanks for the responses.

International dealership 50 miles away has them. A guy at another truck supply told me that International is the only semi company that still uses 3.5" stuff...FWIW.

8 bucks:biggrin: I gotta go that way this weekend anyway. Thanks for the responses.

for my thdp 3 1/2, i got one from NAPA

They couldn't find one for me...do you happen to have a part number? Maybe that would help.